Prev: Re: [FT]Fighter variation Next: Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER

Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 20:46:39 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER

I'd love a catalog update... I was just getting ready to mail out an
order, so this might put (another) crimp in my wallet... waitaminute,
why do I sound happy 'bout that?!?

<ahem>

Are there any availability problems for the anime-style figures, from
either line?  A couple of my friends (who are tagging along with me on
this order to save postage) are aiming to get nearly all of the various
figs between them, with some multiples of the three Goddesses (PAND-21,
-22, -33) and Deunan & Bri & the Landmates (GZ-01, -05), and maybe a
couple others.	Hopefully they're all available?  Should I list
"alternate" figures so you're not mailing money back with the order?

Thank you,

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: [FT]Fighter variation Next: Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER