Prev: GZG Online Catalogue Next: Re: [FT]Fighter variation

Re: [FT]Fighter variation

From: Sutherland <charles@n...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 19:45:12 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT]Fighter variation

>Fast fighters - 50% more speed.
>Interceptors - +1 to the die roll in dogfights, only hits ships on a 6.
>Torpedo fighters - basically fires a one-shot down-scaled pulse torp.
>Heavy fighters - count as having lvl-1 screens against point defence
and
>other fighters.

What the heck are panzers than?  I have read a couple of battle reports
and
they speak of launching panzers.  Where are these things at?

							That Chuk Guy

PS- I just got my copy of MoreThrust.  Very cool stuff.  Has the fleet
book
been published?  Are there points for the grub aliens yet?(sa'vasku?)

Prev: GZG Online Catalogue Next: Re: [FT]Fighter variation