Prev: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER Next: Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER

Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 14:18:20 -0400
Subject: Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER

>Just wanted to mention that we've got a new update list out for our '97
>catalogue, plus I've finally got round to doing another issue of
FALLOUT,
>our irregular newsletter (OK, very irregular, as there has been six
months
>since the last one...). I'll be sending a copy of the update to the
online
>catalogue shortly, but in the meantime if anyone would like an email
copy
>of the update, the new Fallout issue or both, please email me directly
and
>I'll zap one off to you.

Jon,

Please send me a copy of both.	Thanks.

BTW The Valiant Stardate:3000 minis are available again.  I spoke to
them
recently and they are currently selling stock items, but will remaster
the
molds by the end of summer.  This made me very happy, so I ordered about
seven of the stock items! :)  Let me know when you are ready to order
some
Superior ships or whatnot.  I really would like to get some GZG stuff
that
is not available in the U.S.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER Next: Re: GZG UPDATE & NEWSLETTER