Prev: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!! Next: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!!

Re: [FT]Fighter variation

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 05:41:16 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT]Fighter variation

On Fri, 27 Jun 1997, Koontz wrote:

> I have the FT rulebook but there is no mention of varying forms of
fighters
> in it.  As part of some of the FT material I've come across indicates
there
> seems to be different classes of fighers (interceptors, bombers, etc.)
is
> this in More Thrust and if so could someone clue me in until I have a
> chance to order the book.

Yes, it's in MT.

Fast fighters - 50% more speed.
Interceptors - +1 to the die roll in dogfights, only hits ships on a 6.
Torpedo fighters - basically fires a one-shot down-scaled pulse torp.
Heavy fighters - count as having lvl-1 screens against point defence and

other fighters.

All of these cost more than standard fighters, but I don't remember how
much.

Hope this helps somewhat,

Oerjan Ohlson

"Life is like a sewer.
 -Hen3ry

Prev: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!! Next: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!!