Prev: Re: b5 wars minis Next: Eureka does more figures (or my credit card again takes a beeting)

Re: b5 wars minis

From: Jim Bell & Christine Hartig <jnbell@i...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 22:49:12 -0400
Subject: Re: b5 wars minis

valen wrote:

> after reading this mail, i went back to the site where i made the
order

>	  www.rtgames.com
>
> they still have the price listed as $5.60per pack for all blister
packs
> except for the minbari flyer which is listed for $4.80, i take it
thats
> a pretty good price for the sharlin crusiers?
>
> Chris  "down with cobol"  Pratt
> valen10@flash.net

AoG listed prices are $12 for Minbari War Cruiser and $7 for all the
fighters/flyer.  So if you want Minbari War Cruisers try to get them at
$5.6 I don't think you'll see them cheaper anywhere else for at least
some time.

Jim Bell
jnbell@istar.ca

Prev: Re: b5 wars minis Next: Eureka does more figures (or my credit card again takes a beeting)