Prev: RE: FT - Question Regarding FTL use Next: Re: wanted: more thrust: FOUND!!

RE: FT - Question Regarding FTL use

From: Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 19:56:52 -0400
Subject: RE: FT - Question Regarding FTL use

Treating Cloaking Device as a low speed FTL drive is great, up to the
point where someone drops a FTL missile into the field.  BOOM!!, and no
warhead needed for the resultant vaporisation of your starship.  (I
can't remember the name of the book, but they used FTL as a form of
combat maneuver drive, hence the FTL style missiles).

'Neath Southern Skies
The Oceanic Union lives!

FTL