Prev: FT - Question Regarding FTL use Next: Re: FT - Question Regarding FTL use

Re: b5 wars minis

From: Jim Bell & Christine Hartig <jnbell@i...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 18:05:38 -0400
Subject: Re: b5 wars minis

Robbie Matthews wrote:

> >>i have a question about the b5 wars minitures,
>
> >Each blister has 3 fighters in it, so you therefore got 12 Furies.
Lucky
> >sod.  Over here the Fighter packs are about $10 Aus. cheaper than the
> >capitals.  I think you are either getting a terrific deal on the
capitals,

> Where abouts can you get B5 miniatures in Australia? I'm in the ACT,
and
> none of the shops I
> frequent seem to have them.

The B5 Wars Miniatures are presently unlicenced for release in
Australia, some US distributor is going to be trouble with AoG.  If the
web page price for the Minbari War Cruiser is correct (and I can't
believe it is) order quick because it is likely to change very soon.

Also for anybody interested I got this reply from AoG with regard to the
price of the Minbari War Cruiser.

> With that much pewter, $12 is the least we can afford to charge! We
> wound up scrapping the first design of the Narn Assault Cruiser
because
> it would have cost $16 or more due to the huge amount of materials it
would > have required. --Agent One

Jim Bell

Prev: FT - Question Regarding FTL use Next: Re: FT - Question Regarding FTL use