Prev: HELP ME UNSUBSCRIBE! Next: Re: figure sizes

Re: figure sizes

From: "Chris McCurry" <CMCCURR@v...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 14:26:03 -0400
Subject: Re: figure sizes

     >Speaking of figure sizes, anybody know what size the Heavy Gear
infantry are?

     They are 15mm  a little small but the figures are great.

      I bought a few packs the other week...
     Mostly infantry but a mech or two...
     I like them because they are more squared,  they look like they
were
build by humans and not  some jampanise cartoonist...  (even though they
were..)  oh well

     I'm waiting for the platforms to come out, though are some nice
looking vehicals...

     CMC

Prev: HELP ME UNSUBSCRIBE! Next: Re: figure sizes