Prev: RE: b5 wars minis Next: Empress Arianna's PBeM Tournament

FAQs

From: Peggy & Jeff Shoffner <pshoffner@e...>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 00:41:14 -0400
Subject: FAQs

Hi, I'm new here and wanted to know if there is a FAQ section somewhere
that
I can read before I start asking some already answered questions;
mainly,
concerning interpretation of rules.

No, I'm not a rule-stickler, but *someone* that I play with can be
sometimes.
 Figured it would help out with some clarification.

Jon;  just read the GZG newsletter and was wondering; do pics exist of
the
"adult fig" section?  Like to get an idea of what is involved.	Plus,
what is
"inked and polished"?

Plus, as an American, must I order stuff from Geo-Hex, or does GZG have
dollars to pounds conversion rate?

Jeff Shoffner

PS  Someone quoted Hen3ry:  "Life is like a sewer...."	Ah! Another Tom
Leher
fan.....

Prev: RE: b5 wars minis Next: Empress Arianna's PBeM Tournament