Prev: b5 wars minis Next: RE: b5 wars minis

Re: b5 wars minis

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 00:26:39 -0400
Subject: Re: b5 wars minis

>i have a question about the b5 wars minitures,
>i have noticed that the packs of fighters and the minbari sharlin
>crusers cost the same amount, so the question is...how many fighters
are
>in a pack?  I purchased four packs of star furies, not realizing the
>price for tham was the same as the minbari sharlin cruser, just how
many
>star furies did i buy?

Each blister has 3 fighters in it, so you therefore got 12 Furies.
Lucky
sod.  Over here the Fighter packs are about $10 Aus. cheaper than the
capitals.  I think you are either getting a terrific deal on the
capitals,
or are getting ripped off on the fighters.

-Kelvin.....

      "Boy, Elizabethan pronouns still send a
	     tingle up the old spine!"
		  -The Tick
	 email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: b5 wars minis Next: RE: b5 wars minis