Prev: RE: Some Dirtside2 Questions Next: Re: Which Mark is Mark?

RE: GZG on line catalog

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 05:18:04 -0400
Subject: RE: GZG on line catalog

At 12:06 PM 6/25/97 +1000, you wrote:
>Me too, i lost the URL, i thought i had it bookmarked but now i cant
>find it.
>Can someone repost the URL please.
Ever the helpful soul :).

The address I have is..

http://homepages.enterprise.net/paulowen

I suspect that's his Home Page and you have to go to his Full Thrust /
GZG
page to find it, but it's on there somewhere.

In return, anyone know any GOOD UK RPG/TTG shops that have web sites?

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: RE: Some Dirtside2 Questions Next: Re: Which Mark is Mark?