Prev: Re: Mark's Day Off (Off Topic... Just general gaming stuff.) Next: Babylon 5 Wars minis

Re: Mark's Day Off (Off Topic... Just general gaming stuff.)

From: "P. ENGEBOS" <pengebos@N...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 14:47:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Mark's Day Off (Off Topic... Just general gaming stuff.)

On Mon, 23 Jun 1997, Mark A. Siefert wrote:

>	Later in the afternoon I stopped at usual haunt, Adventure Games
Plus,
> to see if they had any luck tracking AoG merchandise down.  Unlike
> Napoleon's, the staff at AGP is far more intelligent than the
historical
> wargaming fops of Milwaukee's East Side.  Like myself, the staff at
AGP
> is also concerned that they haven't got any B5 Wars stuff yet.  They
> also deal with Chessex.  Hmmmmmm.... I notice a pattern appearing
here.

My local game store uses Wargames West, they haven't heard anything
about
the miniatures yet either.  This is a very disturbing trend.

Peter Engebos				<pengebos@nmsu.edu>
T'Sarith, Lord deGaalth 		<tsarith@io.com>
		http://web.nmsu.edu/~pengebos/

Prev: Re: Mark's Day Off (Off Topic... Just general gaming stuff.) Next: Babylon 5 Wars minis