Prev: Re: More Oceanic Union Stuff Next: Re: Some Dirtside2 Questions

Re: B5 25mm figs

From: "Do. Or do not. There is no try." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 22:33:51 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 25mm figs

>Ok, I noticed that GZG is putting out a range of 25mm Starship officer
>figs, now these may be good for a B5 skirmish game I would like to do
>(And i am still looking forward to Full Metal Anorak) But...Who makes
>Narn, Centauri, or Minbari 25mm figs...hey?

I (for now, until 'more representative' minis are available :) use
Eldar Guardian infantry for Minbari infantry (the pointy helm neatly
contains that li'l boney Minbari bonehead :), with the Dire whatchama-
call'ems as SAW troops, and Warp Spiders as the Heavy Weapons Man.
I only have 12 Eldar troops total, so no major encounters.  ;-)

And Cadian Guards (I think they're called this?) as Centauri grunts
(which I've painted to vaguely represent the Centauri royal guards;
however, I only have 4 of these guys...)

I haven't found anything that passes even closely for Narns. And I
have *no* clue what Narn military troops look like.  :-/

Mk
-
All that is gold does not glitter,
     all those who wander are not lost.

http://www.bcpl.lib.md.us/~indy/index.html

Prev: Re: More Oceanic Union Stuff Next: Re: Some Dirtside2 Questions