Prev: More Oceanic Union Stuff Next: Re: More Oceanic Union Stuff

Manufactures

From: "Alfredo Lorente" <alfredo@b...>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 21:09:27 -0400
Subject: Manufactures

Well, it's done.

Since I have nothing better to do than stay up on a Monday night, I
just finished Version 1.0 of the promised Master/Comprehensive List
of Sci-Fi mini's manufacturers.

Those are the good news.

The bad news is that the list is an eight page Word 7.0 document.

The list is made up of six parts:  Starship models, 1/300 models,
25mm models (includes 10mm, 15mm, and 20mm too), other resources, how
to find discontinued items, and a few messages that shed extra light
on the manufacturers listed.  I'm pretty sure it isn't appropriate
for me to mail this to the list in any fashion - attachements, plain
text, .zip, whatever.  Mind you, I'm very temtpted, but I won't.
What I need now, to make my life easier, is a good soul who would be
willing to host the list on his/her web page.  Any takers?

(If I get a number of requests for the list I'll save the names until
next Monday.  If I haven't found a home for the list by then I will
send the document to those interested as either ascii, Word 7.0, or a
mega-huge message.  Otherwise I'd direct the requests to the hosting
site.  Ok?  I thought so... ;-)

Alfredo

P.S. ->  If you want to request a copy of the list, send me private
mail.  No unneccesary Me Too!'s on the mailing list, please!  My
e-mail follows...

Alfredo Lorente
Minneapolis, Mn
alfredo@bitstream.net

Prev: More Oceanic Union Stuff Next: Re: More Oceanic Union Stuff