Prev: RE: (Fwd) Minis and manufacturers Next: B5 25mm figs

RE: (Fwd) Minis and manufacturers

From: kx.henderson@q... (Kelvin)
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 19:13:51 -0400
Subject: RE: (Fwd) Minis and manufacturers

>><<SimTac/Kryomek Holdings Inc.  They have their entire 25mm Kryomek
range out
>>again which should provide nice aliens and humans as well as
pre-fabricated
>buildings and vehicles.  Highly recommended.>>
>
>I've never really liked the Kryomek stuff, but all I've seen are some
of
>the vehicles (looked too squat and small) and
>some bio-zoidal terrain bits. Does anyone know of a place on the 'net
>that has pictures of other Kryomek bits ?

I agree that the vehicle for it were pretty horrible, but some of the
buildings were pretty good and the minis themselves are, on the whole,
some
of the best I have ever seen.  Especially the Talos units.  The only
place I
know of with piccies of their stuff is at:

	http://www.aloha.com/~isaac/impy.htm

But they are pretty fuzzy pics.  Shame really.

-Kelvin.....

      "Boy, Elizabethan pronouns still send a
	     tingle up the old spine!"
		  -The Tick
	 email:  kx.henderson@qut.edu.au

Prev: RE: (Fwd) Minis and manufacturers Next: B5 25mm figs