Prev: Re: List of Spaceship Miniatures and Games Next: Re: Starwars figures

Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+@C...>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 16:54:26 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!

Excerpts from FT: 21-Jun-97 Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on .. by Do. T. is
no try.@stsci.
> Ahhh, I just now saw the other mail from the Other Mark (in
Pittsburgh).
> Silly mail system, sends things in mixed up order sometimes...  *poke*

I've noticed that too.	Love reading the replies before the original
message....

> BTW, Mark (Pittsburgh-dude), Aaron Teske is in Pittsburgh and plays
FT,
> if Morgantown is too far a drive (only half an hour for you I
believe),
> or if you want an alternate option. His email is:
[snip]

<grin>

Much as I appreciate the plug, I'm actually in Reading, PA for the
summer.  (Anyone near there?  Anyone going to be at the EPGS meeting
next month?  Please?)  And besides, Mark and I already know each
other... we were, in fact, roommates for a bit.

Here's the saga... (kill now if you don't care): since there is a good
amount of B5 fandom at CMU (that's Carnegie Mellon Univ. for those not
in the know) I forwarded the message about the B5 miniatures to a local
bboard.  Mark replied to the bboard, but I guess the "resend" command
also keeps the original "reply-to:" marker, so he *also* replied to this
list.  He doesn't actually read it; I think I'm the only one at CMU who
does.

On the flip side, though, I did forward him the mail that Joe & Jerry
posted, about gaming in Morgantown; I'm not sure how much he's into FT
right now, but we'll see what happens.	(And maybe I'll try getting out
there sometime next semester....)

Moral: watch your to: headers, as I didn't just recently, and also watch
the CC: header.  (Hint, hint: I sent this to Mark as well.)

Now back to our regularly scheduled confusion.
^_^

		    Aaron Teske
		    Mithramuse+@cmu.edu

Prev: Re: List of Spaceship Miniatures and Games Next: Re: Starwars figures