Prev: Starwars figures Next: Re: wanted: more thrust

Re: DS II Personal Walkers

From: jon@g... (Ground Zero Games)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 06:22:04 -0400
Subject: Re: DS II Personal Walkers

>Hello,
>	 I still think that the movement cost for a personal walker
should be
>proportional to the movement cost for the vehicle, just as it is for
the
>different costs for the combat and transport walkers.	I just wih Jon
would
>let us know if this was an intended result or just something
overlooked...
>	 Phil P.

OK, here goes:

I assume you mean (above) that the movement COST should be proportional
the movement ABILITY. Yes, this was overlooked :) - this is the first
time
anyone has asked us about it!
A couple of ideas to try out:

i) Make the Infantry Walker mobility cost equal to a lower % of BVP -
maybe 50%?
OR
ii) increase the Infantry Walker base mobility (say to 8 or 10?) - so
that
the little buggers can run around like crazy (very Anime...).

As with everything, depends on how you want to play them.. ;)

All the best,
Jon (GZG)

Prev: Starwars figures Next: Re: wanted: more thrust