Prev: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!

Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+@C...>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 13:47:42 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!

"Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> writes:
> Hello all:
>	I went to the B5 Wars page to see if AOG had posted any new
info.  Low
> and behold they updated their page and added a new link that featured
> .GIFs of finished minis from the initial release.

	Yeah, Games Unlimited had some ships.  (All the ones with
pictures on the web site, anyways, plus some Minbari fighters) I had
to put down several times a blister of Star Furies that seemed to keep
appearing into my hand.  The Minbari War Cruiser was huge and
detailed, but I'm not going to lay out $12 for a mini until I have
more money, no matter how nice it is.

Mark

Prev: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!