Prev: Re: (Fwd) Minis and manufacturers Next: looking for a group in . . .

DSII: Warbots, WarDroids, etc.

From: "Phillip E. Pournelle" <pepourne@n...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 15:17:49 -0400
Subject: DSII: Warbots, WarDroids, etc.

Hello,
	Here's an idea I'd like to try out in a game.  War Droids for
DSII
translated in SGII.  A wardroid is a cybernetic vehicle of size one or
smaller.  You build them just like a size one vehicle, using the
apropriate
transportation method (walker, Anti-grav, etc.).  Generally they are
attached to squads as support weapons.	They can be individually
targeted
just like a vehicle.  WarDroids of capacity 1 or 2 also have the
advantage
of their small size, attackers trying to target them count as if they
are
firing at a target one range factor further away.  You could effectively
build a WarDroid of capicity one that carried only an APSW to support
infantry units...  In my case I have some Capacity two wardroids with
stinger like missile launchers that are LAD units.
	Please tell me what you think.
		Phil P.

Prev: Re: (Fwd) Minis and manufacturers Next: looking for a group in . . .