Prev: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure...... Next: Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!

Re: Fw: Off topic - Babylon 5 Con in UK

From: "Do. Or do not. There is no try." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 09:38:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Fw: Off topic - Babylon 5 Con in UK

>> When is it, I may just be able to time it to coincide with a visit to

>> the in-laws. ?
>
>Paul,
>It runs Friday 11th July to Monday 14th July, about 20 guests, all B5
inc.
>JMS, Mira Furlenn, Bruce Boxleitner, Peter Jurasik,Stephen Furst,
Claudia
>Christian, Bill Mumy, Richard Biggs, Walter Koenig,
>Patricia Tallman, Jeff Conaway, Ed Wasser, Josh Cox etc, etc........
>Gonna be fun!

For those who haven't seen them I can attest that Wasser's great,
Patricia
Tallman is to die for (okay, maybe I'm biased here :), Mira is
wonderful,
Biggs is a trip (he *will* party with the fans!), and JMS is a stitch.
Jerry Doyle is a scream, too (though not quite to the level of JMS), but
I don't know if he'll be there or not.

Enjoy, guys. I'm only somewhat jealous.

Mk
-
Only the bravest try where eagles and angels dare to fly
<*>

Prev: Re: Looking for Cybertank Figure...... Next: Re: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!