Prev: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: B5 Wars Mini Images on the Web!

Re: List of Spaceship Miniatures and Games

From: Jim Bell & Christine Hartig <jnbell@i...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 21:57:04 -0400
Subject: Re: List of Spaceship Miniatures and Games

Tom Granvold wrote:

<snip>

>     But, I'll need help to get more information.  I'm asking you all
for
> any of the following information and pictures for any spaceship
miniatures
> and games, whether or not they are currently in production.  I'd like
> have the name of the ship, model number, manufacture's name/address/
> phone-number/email-address/web-site, model length, date first
produced,
> date last produced, approximate number made, and a picture if
possible.
> I'd also like simular information for spaceship combat games, along
with
> an estimate of their complexity, i.e. simple, medium, or complex.

I was speaking with a friend at the mail order desk with that other
company based in the UK which most people love to hate, I won't say the
name. I was getting a large number of flight stands for mounting ships.
The end result of the discussion was a company name 'Pendraken Figures'
and a line of spaceship miniatures 'Space Dreadnought 3000'.

The company as I understand it is based in North Yorkshire in the UK.
Only problem is that I don't have any other information. Has anyone seen
any of the spaceships? I was told the line was quite extensive but no
indication of the sizes or detail levels.

Thats all the info I have but maybe our UK list members can give Tom so