Prev: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: Minis and manufacturers

RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

From: Steve Pugh <steve.pugh@d...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 19:19:31 -0400
Subject: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

Ryan Montieth Gill wrote:

> Let me get this straight... You want to use satchel charges against
> tanks? Screw that, make up some rules for IAVRs in SG. Why would any
> infantry unit charge up next to a tank (that probably has  infantry
> support) and try to stick a satchel charge up under the turret ring.

There already are rules for IAVRs in SG. What do you think the weapon
stats for Infantry Rocket are for? An IAVR is exactly the same as a
rocket launcher only it can only fire once.

And using a rocket is ahrdly my idea of CLOSE assault, anyway.

	Cheers,
		Steve

--
|			 Stephen Richard Pugh			      |

Prev: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: Minis and manufacturers