Prev: Re : Chits Next: Re: DS II Personal Walkers

Re: DS II Personal Walkers

From: Gerald McVicker <gmcvicke@w...>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 10:44:07 -0400
Subject: Re: DS II Personal Walkers

>On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Alexander Williams wrote:
>
>> If you want to get rules-lawyersly, the same thing all vehicles not
VTOL
>> get for not being VTOL; the ability to do different terrain for some
>> lesser cost, or /different/ cost, or no cost if you play absent
points.

>I'm sorry, I don't quite follow your thoughts here.
>
>If one doesn't play with points, arguing the point costs of this and
>that is pretty pointless, IMHO.

WAIT A MINUTE!	We are talking about build points for a vehicle here!!
This is by no means a gauge of the effectiveness of that vehicle.  The
"build points" are used  to portray what you could realistically put on
vehicle of a certain size class.  Certain things take up a certain
amount
of space.  You couldn't put a 120 mm smoothbore cannon on a Jeep!  Boy
wouldn't that be interesting?  Recoil  alone would destroy the damn
thing!
Anyway, somewhere along the line the idea of points got skewed.  Anyone
else?  Am I wrong?

Jerry McVicker

"Don't worry soldier, weapons will be available in a moment."

I buy my gaming supplies at....

Blackwind and Raddix Gaming
http://www.imagixx.net/~bnrgames
bnrgames@imagixx.net

Prev: Re : Chits Next: Re: DS II Personal Walkers