Prev: Re: Conversions (Stargrunt) Next: Re: DSII/Scout Walkers

Re: B5Wars review..

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 10:44:03 -0400
Subject: Re: B5Wars review..

>buy
>>>
>>>	That has got to be the STUPIDEST thing I have ever heard.  As if
gamers
>>>aren't going to use these minis for any game OTHER than B5 Wars (have
>>>they ever heard of something called FULL THRUST!!!!).  There are two
>>>kinds of people who give the free market a bad name:  Those who make
>>>profit via immoral means (e.g. drug dealers, people who run sweat
shops,
>>>companies that do business with China, etc.), and people who are just
>>>too stupid to use it effectively.
>>
>>They heard of Full Thrust last weekend when I tried to persuade them
>>carry the figs for people like me who play FT.  The response I got was
>>"what's Full Thrust?".  This from what is I think the biggest
independant
>>games shop in NY.  They had never heard of any of the GZG stuff.
>>
>>Stuart.
>
>Let me take a wild guess, they have the full line of every GW game,
right?

My God your a telepath, run, no peeking into my brain !!!!!

tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, ....(the sound of running into
the
distance)

Stuart Murray
Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461
Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: Conversions (Stargrunt) Next: Re: DSII/Scout Walkers