Prev: Re: B5Wars review.. Next: Re: DSII/Scout Walkers

Re: Detailed B5wars report (long)

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 18:59:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Detailed B5wars report (long)

Mike Wikan wrote:

> > > SO how about a more detailed review of the game?! Turn sequence,
flow,
> > > combat, etc>?!?!
>
> >	  YES!	Please Oh Please Unca Mike.  Tell us about the game.
> > PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!!!
> >
> <snip>
>
> Ok, you young whipper snappers, gather round the fire n' ahll tell
> you a story sure t'scare the bujeezuz out uh ya..

	You know, either the universe is becoming predictable or I'm
becoming
telepathic, because I KENW that Mike would respond with something like
this....

> oops-wrong story..;-)

	"...and hanging on the rear view mirrior was THE HOOK!"
	"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!"

> Happy Hunting, gang- I think it'll be hitting shelves this and next
> week..

	I'm going down to my local game store tonight to play FT....
They
better have it or I'm calling in both the Narn Bat Squad and the Minbari
Pike Brigade!!!!

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: B5Wars review.. Next: Re: DSII/Scout Walkers