Prev: DS2 Game on Sat. Next: Re: B5Wars review..

FT at Michicon

From: "Steven F. Thurston" <thurston@t...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 00:38:34 -0400
Subject: FT at Michicon

Hello All,
I've been laying in the weeds for the last month or so listening to the
discussions, primarily on Full Thrust, although I am also a big fan of
Dirtside. I am planning on running some FT at the Michicon Gamefest 97
on June 20-22 (Sorry for the verrry short notice) and if anyone is going
to be in the Detroit Michigan area, stop in and create some floating
debris...
  If anyone needs more information, contact me via E-Mail at:
thurston@tir.com

						Steve Thurston

Prev: DS2 Game on Sat. Next: Re: B5Wars review..