Prev: Re: B5Wars review.. Next: Re: B5Wars review..

Re: B5Wars review..

From: Stuart Murray <smurray@a...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 13:20:43 -0400
Subject: Re: B5Wars review..

>I saw the minis out last week at the main local gameshop here in town.
>They looked okay; not bad. But still having a hard time with the price
>($11.95 for the Sharlin cruiser *hurts*  :(  My Minbari fleet will be
>rather small...).

Any chance of a more detailed outline of the figures ?	 The local games
stores here have the attitude that if the game's not out noone wants to
buy
the figs so they won't stock them until after game release (AAAAARGH !
general tearing of hair !)

Stuart.

Stuart Murray
Department Of Molecular Genetics
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
1300 Morris Park Avenue
Bronx
New York 10461
Tel: (718) 430 4289
smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Prev: Re: B5Wars review.. Next: Re: B5Wars review..