Prev: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

From: Ryan Montieth Gill <labrg@e...>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 17:39:09 -0400
Subject: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)

Let me get this straight... You want to use satchel charges against
tanks?
Screw that, make up some rules for IAVRs in SG. Why would any infantry
unit charge up next to a tank (that probably has  infantry support) and
try to stick a satchel charge up under the turret ring.

There are many safer (somewhat) methods of taking out a tank. Top attack
LAWs, GMS/Ls, mines, Air Support...

The main use for satchel charges is for blowing up a big bunker or
building.

- Ryan Montieth Gill  /|\   Scotland Forever  DoD# 0780/AMA/SOHC -
- _ryan.gill@turner.com or labrg@emory.edu_   '85 CB700S 'Mehev' -
- I speak not for CNN, nor they for me.   '72 CB750K 'The Barge' -
- www.mojoski.com/~rgill	     '76 MonteCarlo 'Bumblecrow' -
---		Senator Koella Should go to JAIL !!	       ---
--- Kill someone and leave the accident you should go to jail! ---

Prev: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt)