Prev: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: Re: DSII - Big guns vs lots of little guns

Re: Removing myself from the list

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 03:48:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Removing myself from the list

At 08:56 AM 6/12/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Can someone e-mail me on how to remove myself from this list???
>Please????
You send a message with the text 'signoff' to the following address

FTGZG-L-REQUEST@BOLTON.AC.UK

Note that you have to send the message from the same e-mail account you
subscribed from. It you have problems email me and I'll take you off
myself.

>dreimer@geocities.com

		TTFN
			Jon (list admin)

'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: RE: Close Assault and Scenario (Stargrunt) Next: Re: DSII - Big guns vs lots of little guns