Prev: Removing myself from the list Next: PBeM game.

Re: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.donald@a...>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 12:10:10 -0400
Subject: Re: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell

Allan Goodall wrote:

> At 09:22 AM 6/11/97, you wrote:
> >I've come to really hate Lotus Notes over the last 6 or 7
> >months - any idea what causes this file to be attached,
> >so I can avoid doing it myself ?
>
> I'm not sure. I use Lotus Notes at work and I've never seen this kind
of
> thing. Perhaps it has something to do with the way the Internet
gateway
> works. Presumably these oddities will go away when your company
upgrades
> from a Notes server to a Domino server.
>
> Allan Goodall:  agoodall@sympatico.ca
> "You'll want to hear about my new obsession.
>  I'm riding high upon a deep depression.
>  I'm only happy when it rains."    - Garbage

If it turns out he can't turn off the attachments, maybe he should try a
different email program.  I have no idea what kind of system he is using
to access the list...but if at all posible, he should try netscape 2.0
browser(with the included email program)  I have found it works very
well...

I hope this helps.

Donald Hosford

Prev: Removing myself from the list Next: PBeM game.