Prev: Chris McCurry stop posting binary attachments!!!! Next: Re: Web Page update

Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 22:37:52 -0400
Subject: Chris McCurry and the Attachment from Hell

Hi, gang. Um, am I the only one who gets a 75K attachment every time
Chris
McCurry posts a message? The file is an encap*.ond file (which a friend
tells me is an X400 oddity). Whatever the file, it contains some
Lotuscript
and the name Catherine Duffy, a Lotus Notes template developer for Iris
(writers of Lotus Notes).

Anyway, Chris could you PLEASE kill this thing? I currently have 350K of
hard drive space wasted due to these files. I'd hate to see what would
happen if I didn't check my e-mail for a week or two, let alone if I
actually had to pay for online time. I'm surprised no one else has
mentioned
it. And that the poor server can handle it...

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Chris McCurry stop posting binary attachments!!!! Next: Re: Web Page update