Prev: Re: FT/DS Automation Next: Dirtside questions/ideas...

Re: FT/DS Automation

From: Ryan Montieth Gill <labrg@e...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 19:01:07 -0400
Subject: Re: FT/DS Automation

On Tue, 10 Jun 1997, Graham L. Tasker. M.B.C.S. wrote:

> At 19:53 09/06/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Last month I sent out copies of my Windows-based DS2 vehicle design
software
> >to a couple of folks on this list.  I also promised a copy of the FT2
design
> >software too, once I got back into town.

I too have written a database for generating vehicles for DSII. Look on
the Info Mac ftp sites. Its called DVG, I'm up to 1.14 or so. Its based
on
Filemaker Pro.

It still needs plenty of work but is pretty handy...

- Ryan Montieth Gill  /|\   Scotland Forever  DoD# 0780/AMA/SOHC -
- _ryan.gill@turner.com or labrg@emory.edu_   '85 CB700S 'Mehev' -
- I speak not for CNN, nor they for me.   '72 CB750K 'The Barge' -
- www.mojoski.com/~rgill	     '76 MonteCarlo 'Bumblecrow' -
---		Senator Koella Should go to JAIL !!	       ---
--- Kill someone and leave the accident you should go to jail! ---

Prev: Re: FT/DS Automation Next: Dirtside questions/ideas...