Prev: Re: New Web Page Next: Re: UFTWWWP: Am I missing anyone?

Just got some GZG figures...

From: "Mike Wikan" <mww@n...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 05:44:03 -0400
Subject: Just got some GZG figures...

Firstly, I've been rather tied up and haven't gotten your starfire
stuff together and out yet- I make Video games and am prepping for
the year's biggest show (the 19th, 20th, and 21st) As Lead Designer I
am spread a bit thin... (Hopefully this or next week I'll have it out
;-)

Now. I got (through Jim Bell) the Appleseed 25mm pair. WOW! This pair
are among the nicest, cleanest 25mm figures I have ever seen. I am
using them for individual figures with SGII. (with my expanded
individual skill rules I will re-post soon.) I also picked up a set
of three Transport VTOLS (the ones matching the Resin 25mm) for DSII.
VERY nice, clean molding. This new stuff you have been producing is
of extraordinary quality. It is very interesting because I am heavily
involved in the production of AoG's B5Wars line (handling counter and
Internal Art as well as Playtesting the rules) They appear to be
having some difficulties with their Miniature manufacturer. (formerly
Leading Edge Games) With GZG's excellent small scale B5-ish fighter
lines it might be worth investigating expansion of your Game cross
pollenation recently begun with The Babylon Project. Chameleon has no
license to produce Ship minis, so there should be no conflict
contractually. If you want a contact point, let me know and I can put
you in touch with Robert or Bruce, the number one and two men over
there.

Thanks!
Mike Wikan
Game Design\Conceptual Art
n-Space, Inc.
A Producer of 3D Entertainment Software

Prev: Re: New Web Page Next: Re: UFTWWWP: Am I missing anyone?