Prev: Re: FT Armor Next: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.

Re: Dexcon 6 - NJ,USA

From: MJMurtha@a...
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 1997 00:26:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Dexcon 6 - NJ,USA

<<
 A number of events, featuring GZG products, are being run at Dexcon 6
this
 year.	The convention is being held at the Sheraton Meadowlands in
Somerset,
 NJ - USA from July 2 to July 6.  For more information on the
convention,
 check out http://www.io.com/~doublex/

 Here are some of the GZG events:
 - I will be running 2 Full Thrust events on Thursday and Friday morning
 - Demos of Full Thrust, Dirtside II and Stargrunt II will be run on
Thursday
 - On Saturday morning a large scale capital ship battle will be played
on
 'The Arena' - a 20 ft. x 50 ft. playing area

 - Rob
    axebearer@aol.com
    http://members.aol.com/zarathud/index.html

The Adventurers Club will also be running some GZG events at Dexcon on
Friday. We're going to be running a Stargrunt demo, a Full Thrust demo,
two
Dirtside demos and we're in charge of the aforementioned Arena Capital
Ship
battle on Saturday. That event is still being thrown together. If you
want
more info email me. Can we get a count of list members that will be
attending
Dexcon?

Mike J. Murtha
The Adventurers Club

Prev: Re: FT Armor Next: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.