Prev: Re: PBEM Game - Galaxy G Next: Re: FT Armor

New PBEM Game - NOT FT (off topic)

From: Michael Hodgson <mkh100@y...>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 1997 19:34:56 -0400
Subject: New PBEM Game - NOT FT (off topic)

	First an oppology that this post actually has nothing to do with
GZG or FT, but is the sort of place where I might find players for a
PBEM
game.

	The game is called galaxy G and info can be found at:

	http://www.lochnet.com/49845/rec/games/pbm/galaxyg.htm

It's sort of a Masters of Orion / Civalisation type game, with empires
building ships, developing new tech and exploring and colonising new
planets.  The game is computer moderated and so can take a large number
of
players.

However as I have never even played the game, much less run it, I shall
aim to keep this game quite small (~20 players) and treat it as a test.

If you are interested in playing then please mail ME (mkh100@york.ac.uk)
and NOT the list.

I will send out startup info as soon as I have 20 players.

-Entropy

Prev: Re: PBEM Game - Galaxy G Next: Re: FT Armor