Prev: re: FTIII: "me too" cards & order of battle Next: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.

Re: "Me too" firing.

From: M Hodgson <mkh100@y...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 05:24:05 -0400
Subject: Re: "Me too" firing.

> This system alternates between sides automatically and gives small
ships,
> highly trained ships and military ships the edge...

It seems to be a popular idea that small ships have to be faster, and I
must admit I tend toward that way of thinking myself, but why ???

Why should my flying A-battery with wings fire before, my nice stable
heavy gun cruiser ?

-Entropy

Prev: re: FTIII: "me too" cards & order of battle Next: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.