Prev: Re: FT III: ECM. from originator Next: Re: Dirtside II Weapons: GMS/Air

RE: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 08:46:33 -0400
Subject: RE: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.

On Wednesday, June 04, 1997 10:30 AM, M Hodgson [SMTP:mkh100@york.ac.uk]

wrote:
> 4) We also tried a system where everyone was give a number of counters
(in
> this case playing cards) equal to the number of ships/groups in their
> fleet.

<snip>
Very interesting post - with good analysis. How do you remember where
the
cards in order are? Doesn't it rely on a lot of card turning looking for
the
Jack say, like the childhood game of pairs?

(I might create a set of firing cards (base on my card generation
technology)
 these could be smaller than a playing card. What should the cards say
on the
face [Firing Order 1,2 etc.], Whats an optimal size?)

Sincerely
Tim Jones

Prev: Re: FT III: ECM. from originator Next: Re: Dirtside II Weapons: GMS/Air