Prev: Re: Wet Thrust - Conversion of FT to WWII Next: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.

Re: Dirtside II Weapons: GMS/Air

From: Ludo Toen <Ludo.Toen@p...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 01:45:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Dirtside II Weapons: GMS/Air

Phillip E. Pournelle wrote:

>	  Now the question becomes, when does the missile hit, if I fire
it as
> reaction fire...?  Before of after the targets ordnance drops...?
>	  Please let me know what you think.
>		  Phil P.

Reaction fire is pretty simple: he fires/drops bombs and you react to
it. Too bad for your friends on the recieving end, but then that's war!

Otherwise you get things like an M-1 shooting down a Hind (with its main
gun!) negating the AT-4 attack of the Hind it was reacting to. Can't
remember the game right now, but this happened in one of the few times I
played it. You can imagine I turned my back on that system.

Ludo

Prev: Re: Wet Thrust - Conversion of FT to WWII Next: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.