Prev: Re: B5 RPG UK Edition - Reply off topic Next: Re: B5 RPG UK Edition - Reply

Re: Infantry Plasma Weapons

From: Brendan Pratt <pratt@m...>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 20:45:18 -0400
Subject: Re: Infantry Plasma Weapons

Glover, Owen wrote:

>	  OK, I would like to deploy an assualt team of UNSC Marines to
> secure an airhead for conduct of further AirLand Ops. But what are the
> weapons that they carry???  Yes I know the IPW80 is an Infantry Plasma
> Weapon but what is its firepower and damage? I gather the SPW82 is a
> standard PPG as employed by other nationalities, but what about the
> other weapons including the rocket and auto-grenade launchers?
>
>	  Any contributions or suggestions greatly appreciated.

When I looked at the role of the troops I figured they were
FP 2 Impact 1d12 FP 3 w/GL in line with the Portable Plasma Gun in the
rules book, but with a higher rate of fire - probably making them
cutting edge technology and prone to requiring very high maintenance.

The rocket launcher and auto-grenade launchers are covered on Pg.34 of
the rule book...

Others may disagree :-)
--
Brendan Pratt - pratt@macquarie.matra.com.au - Complete Bastard.
"I always said you could get more with a kind word - and a two by four

Prev: Re: B5 RPG UK Edition - Reply off topic Next: Re: B5 RPG UK Edition - Reply