Prev: GZG Online catalogue Next: Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation)

DS2 Generator, was Re: Message for Andy Cowell

From: Andy Cowell <cowell@i...>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 17:53:33 -0400
Subject: DS2 Generator, was Re: Message for Andy Cowell

In message <B0000149754@urza.n-space.com>, "Mike Wikan" writes:
> Andy! I don't have your mail address and wanted to make some
> comments/notes re: your wonderful DSII Vehicle generator..
> Thanks! (My internet access doesn't include a mail function so I
> can't access from your web page) ;-(

You're welcome!

By the way, I recently fixed some bugs with areo/VTOL craft, so if
you were expierencing problems with that (or got some really great
bargains on some airplanes!!!), you may want to revist.

http://www.cs.utk.edu/~cowell/min/ds2/

--
Andrew E. B. Cowell <cowell@icx.net>
Systems Administrator, Internet Design Group, Inc.

Prev: GZG Online catalogue Next: Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation)