Prev: Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation) Next: Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation)

Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation)

From: Brian Lojeck <lojeck@r...>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 15:32:00 -0400
Subject: Re: Question for the Americans (was Storage & Transportation)

K-Mart isn't quite a supermarket.... it's more of an "uber"market. if
you
had a small town in the middle of nowhere, its only store might well be
kmart or a walmart. Its sort of like the general stores of old, only
bigger.

Although, I will admit I was a bit taken aback the first time I saw it
as
well...

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu