Prev: FT III: ECM Next: Re: Windows 95 & NT Ship Builder

Re: No more GW bashing! Hehehe.

From: Gerald McVicker <gmcvicke@w...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 15:09:51 -0400
Subject: Re: No more GW bashing! Hehehe.

>> In a message dated 97-05-28 16:59:48 EDT, you write:
>>
>> << Now...I have an
>>  entire platoon of Neu Swabian, with APC's and Air support, anyone
want to
>>  fight? >>
>>
>> Sure, will you go up against an NAC company with three line platoons,
>>power
>> armor platoon, heavy weapons, tank support, and a couple of gunships?
>>
>> The one who dies with the most toys wins :)
>>
>> -- John
>
>So how would they fare against my (1) Ogre  Mk V?
>(Rememberiing that it takes a tactical Nuke just to scratch the
>paint?)
>
>   8D
>
>Randy
>(..and how many points IS that worth? :)

The bigger they are, the easier they are to nuke from orbit.  I would
just
paint a big target on top of an Ogre Mk V.  That waythe orbital ships
and
aircraft could spot it quicker.

I'd make the Orge worth about 1500 pts.  Sound good? ;-)

Jerry McVicker

"Don't worry soldier, weapons will be available in a moment."

Blackwind and Raddix Gaming
http://www.imagixx.net/~bnrgames
bnrgames@imagixx.net

Prev: FT III: ECM Next: Re: Windows 95 & NT Ship Builder