Prev: GZG Player Locations! Next: RE: Storage & Transportation

B5 Wars Europe

From: ngilsena@i...
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 08:02:58 -0400
Subject: B5 Wars Europe

I received a reply to a query about the European distribution of
B5Wars products.  Looks like we'll have to wait a while to get our
hands on any of it on this side of the world.

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know if you will be distributing the B5 Wars products in
> Europe and if so where can I get them from.  Otherwise is it
> possible to order direct from Agents?

We are working on that license.  We'll update the webpage when we know
more.  We can't sell it overseas until we have the license,
distributor or mail-order.
Robert
--
Agents of Gaming: Designing the Next Generation of Games
New web site!  http://www.agentsofgaming.com

Niall Gilsenan,
Dublin Institute of Technology,
College of Catering and Tourism,
Cathal Brugha St, Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: GZG Player Locations! Next: RE: Storage & Transportation