Prev: Re: Next: Re: Full Thrust Format for Email games

Storage & Transportation

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 04:07:15 -0400
Subject: Storage & Transportation

Up until now I have been storing my FT ships in a fairly haphazard
fashion
but since my collection has recently undergone a bit of inflation (one
fleet to four!) I would like to find some more organised way to store
them
and if possible transport them in the same containers. This is
particularly
a problem with the capital ships as they don't fit in any standard
figure
cases.

So, how are people storing their minis? Foam packaging? Wrapped in
newspaper in an old sock? Any suggestions?

		TTFN
			Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Re: Next: Re: Full Thrust Format for Email games