Prev: Re: Location, location, location Next: Location, location, location

Re: Full Thrust Format for Email games

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 01:25:58 -0400
Subject: Re: Full Thrust Format for Email games

On Thu, 29 May 1997, Rutherford, Michael wrote:

> Whats really needed is a linked list of linked lists :-) unfortunately
> VB can't handle this,

Oh yes it can. As usual, the question is not really what can be done,
but
what can be done easily. Linked lists work if you just implement them
first.

I did some experimental coding a while back. I'll throw you the source
if
I can still find it.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: Location, location, location Next: Location, location, location