Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL]Re: Future Wars Mini's Next: Full Thrust Format for Email games

Re: Location, Location, Location...

From: Thomas.Granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 18:22:11 -0400
Subject: Re: Location, Location, Location...

Phillip E. Pournelle <pepourne@nps.navy.mil> wrote:
> Hello,
>	  I've had the opportunity to play with a couple people from
this
> list, its nice to put a face and a good game with a name from here.
In the
> interest of getting more games going, etc., someone might be able to
compile
> a list of players and geographies and games played...

    Since Phil started this, I'll add my information.  I live and work
in Sunnyvale, California also near San Jose.  I don't have much time
though for face to face games.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold				<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL]Re: Future Wars Mini's Next: Full Thrust Format for Email games