Prev: Re: Point Systems yet again (was:Star Grunt 2 : Whenit finaly comes together) Next: Re: Windows 95 & NT Ship Builder

Re: No! THIS is GW bashing! Hehehe.

From: Gary Ballard <gdaddy@m...>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 15:06:50 -0400
Subject: Re: No! THIS is GW bashing! Hehehe.

Gerald McVicker wrote:

[A whole litany of GW bashing]

Yes, but if you enjoy their games, play them. If you don't, don't. Stop
bitching needlessly about them. If you don't wish to put up with them,
it doesn't mean someone else won't. I just am tired of hearing it.

> and that as Free and Independent Gamers, they have
> full Power to play and buy any games system, with any miniatures they
> see fit, and to change any rules and any miniatures in order for a
> better game.	Reliance on the Protection of divine Providence, we
> mutually pledge to each other our games, our fortunes, and our sacred
> Honor.

Exactly my point. Just because you play with GW mini's and GW background
doesn't mean you play the same game they do. Anyone who's read a White
Dwarf battle report knows that the way the staffers play the game
differs greatly from what sober gamers play. Your message was funny, but
only up to a point.

Mike Wikan made a good statment. This argument is pointless and neither
side will give up their tightly held views. In the interest of bringing
this list back to the correct topic, I will no longer reply to any GW
bashing posts, but simply ignore them, as my prudent side suggested
earlier.

Gary A. Ballard
gdaddy@misnet.com