Prev: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing. Next: Re: Star Grunt 2 :Scenario design (was ... comes together)

Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 01:09:22 -0400
Subject: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing.

On Mon, 26 May 1997 Mauxdette@aol.com wrote:

> I began to play full thrust because of the simplicity and small amount
of
> record keeping. If it is to be required to record firing orders you
should be
> able to declare opportunity fire with a -1 penalty for a snap shot, to
> duplicate a quick response to enemy fire.

We play simultaneous fire without record keeping. You just alternate
shooting but apply damage effects after everyone has had their shot. It
works as long as no one gets anal about it.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: FTIII: A Plea to End "Me Too" Firing. Next: Re: Star Grunt 2 :Scenario design (was ... comes together)