Prev: Re: FMA:Star Wars Miniature Battles Next: Re: Alien tanks....SGII (DS2)

Re: FMA:Star Wars Miniature Battles

From: "Bobby Mock" <ninjacowboy@w...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 23:09:31 -0400
Subject: Re: FMA:Star Wars Miniature Battles

FMA:Star Wars Miniature Battles
							FIREPOWER
IMPACT
Hold-Out Blaster					    1	D4
Close Only
Sporting Blaster
1	D6	Close
Only
Blaster Pistol							1
D8	Close
Only
Heavy Blaster Pistol					    1	D10
Close Only
Hunting Blaster 						2
D8
Blaster Rifle							2
D10
Blaster Carbine 					2	D10
Repeating Blaster (Standard Configuration)	2	D12

Repeating Blaster (Tripod-Mounted)		    D8	D10
Medium Repeating Blaster				D10	D10
Heavy Repeating Blaster 			D10	D12

Brendan Pratt made me reconsider the pistols above, so I changed the
Impact
of the hold-out blaster to D4, but let it be used at only close range.

This is only a brief start, because I wanted to convert my star wars
fiqures to SGII.  I hope to move to vehicle stats next.  I would
appreciate
any help on that matter.

Yee Haa!  Ninja Cowboy
Bobby Mock
<ninjacowboy@worldnet.att.net>

Prev: Re: FMA:Star Wars Miniature Battles Next: Re: Alien tanks....SGII (DS2)