Prev: Re: FTF Standard File Formats for PBEM/Utilities Next: Re: FTF Standard File Formats for PBEM/Utilities

Re: Errata, More Thrust, and related...

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <JW4@b...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 03:32:25 -0400
Subject: Re: Errata, More Thrust, and related...

At 04:46 PM 5/22/97 +0000, you wrote:
>De-Lurking (De-Cloaking?) here, briefly...
>I haven't been able to find a copy of More Thrust, and I want to know
>which are the new weapons available in the supplement - Missiles and
>what else.  I'd like to prepare a game for a Gaming Con (Working
>title: "Damn the Torpedos, Full Thrust Ahead!" ;-) but I would like
>to use a different background and build my own ships.	I'd rather not
>do the same work twice...
Um, three sorts of missiles, a mini nova cannon, various high PSB
forcefield defense systems.. Any others I've forgotten?

>Related to _More Thrust_, does _MT_ cover the creation of Dropships
>for _Dirtside II_?  The info on Dropships in _Stargrunt_ is kinda
>thin...
Yup, both design rules and some rules for linking the two games together
in
a campaign setting. Well worth the money is MT :).

			TTFN
				Jon
'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist

Prev: Re: FTF Standard File Formats for PBEM/Utilities Next: Re: FTF Standard File Formats for PBEM/Utilities